On the platform of equity, fairness and justice, CREMA Initiative shall not by-pass these percentage
rating to give ANY undue advantage over others.
This implies that all members shall earn the minimum percentage rating to merit his or her basis for
approval, recommendation and reason for financial or economic empowerment, and whatever
assistance the member needs, except on critical and life threatening health issue.
Thus all Members Shall
OBLIGATIONS % RATING
- Belong to a Chapter (To be known as Citizen’s Center) 10%*
- Bring in a Member Monthly who brings another etc 20%*
- Must have a voters Card once Eligible (18yrs) 15%*
- Punctuality to Chapter Official Meetings 05%*
- Attend a minimum of 75% of chapter meeting in 2years (i.e. 18 months) 10%*
- Timely Annual Administrative Fee payment (N1,000) in January and
Financial Members Registration Fee (N5000) Payment in
3 Months – March 31st (Members), 2 months (Officers) – February 28th 10%*
- Complete Payment of Monthly Dues (N200) in a calendar year (N2,400) 05%
- Early payment of dues not later than January 31st – (BONUS) 05%
- Contributions/Donations and Payment of Levy for CREMA projects 05%
- Must know your Polling Unit, Ward, LGA/LCDA, Federal constituency,
Senatorial district and current occupier in both the state and National Level 05%
- Participation in Rallies when and if called 05%
- Understanding CREMA Initiative Logo Symbols 05%
- Recite CREMA ANTHEM/PLEDGE 05%
Total Percentage Rating 100%
N/B: Areas Asterisked are key deciders that should not be Ignored by ANY member or officer.
The “what is in it for me” question?
Every individual wants to know what he or she stands to gain for belonging to an organisation for which he/she sacrifice his/her time, hard earned resources and intellectual capacity.
- Financial Aid to the sum of a minimum of 50% and Maximum of 75% without collateral of amount required/needed by applicant for every business idea/proposal that has been approved by The Business Development Directorate (BDD) of CREMA Initiative in conjunction with Financing Institution
- Free Legal Assistance for members whose rights and Privileges have been infringed on.
- 30% financial assistance from money used for membership registration by those introduced or recruited to CREMA initiative by you if completed within the stipulated time frames in F above
- Recommendation by CREMA Initiative Executive Directors to Government, Local and International bodies for Capacity Building Training (locally and internationally) on CREMA Initiative related issues, If such training are to be borne by the Training organisation and CREMA is approached to nominate persons for such.
- Life Insurance Cover Plan for Officers and CREMA Initiative employed staff
- Scholarship Opportunity to 1st degree level for fully Registered Student member or a child of Fully registered member who performed excellently above cut-off marks in JAMB and Post UME
- Represent CREMA Initiative Locally and Internationally with ALL expenses paid by the Organisation on Chapter recommendation where such occasion arise
- Technical Aid on Business issue by the Business Development Directorate (BDD) if and When business ideas/proposal is approved and funded by/through CREMA Initiative Assistance
- Health Grant to members with life threatening ailments (CREMA Initiative shall have a special arrangement worked out with the Nigeria Medical Association/Nigeria Health Insurance Scheme) that should benefit members
- Financial/Material Assistance to immediate family members of fully registered members in the case of death or permanent disability. E.g. scholarship to secondary school level and one of the children to 1st degree level or training of children in their field of choice for skills acquisition or setting up business for widow/widower, if needed to keep the family empowered economically
- 50-70% Discount for Skill Acquisition and development training if organized by CREMA Initiative BDD or same shall be borne by CREMA Initiative for members who intend going for skills acquisition and development if CREMA Initiative does not have the facility
- Up to 60% Special Discount for CREMA Initiative members at Professionally Organized Seminar by CREMA Initiative
- Political/government appointment/employments: Recommending qualified Members for such when needed
- Mobilization of CREMA Initiative members and citizens for members that are politically inclined
- Condition for enjoying Benefits/ Indemnity
CREMA Initiative members shall enjoy the above benefits if:
- They have a minimum of 75% rating at the time of putting in request for ANY type of assistance on percentage ratings listed above
- Should have been a fully registered member of CREMA Initiative for A minimum of not less than 3 years
- The 3 years shall be counted from date of being fully registered as a financial or Non-Financial member.
- CREMA Initiative has met at least 5-10% of its membership drive from current national population data base/Registered PVC members or it own numerical target as an NGO as may be agreed by members of the Board of Directors.
- If there is no Failure on the part of a “third party, not occasioned by any failure on CREMA Initiative side. “Third Party” here refers to any individual, organisation or company responsible for executing any arrangement between CREMA Initiative and its Members
- If government policy/policies or actions impede, prevent or hinder CREMA Initiative from executing it promised objective or benefits to its members
- If there be an act of war in the nation or natural disaster that prevent CREMA Initiative from meeting continually for a period of not less than 3months
- If that member is found guilty of doing things inimical to the development, progress or causing disaffection among CREMA Initiative members and is:
- Under Investigation
- Recommended for disciplinary action
- Serving disciplinary action
- If charged for any criminal act and is found guilty by a court of competent jurisdiction